Type: WHITE COCO
Registered: France 2020
TWK: 580 g to 620 g
Plant height: Medium
First pod height: Low
Color seed: White
Grain shape: Oval
Lodging: Not sensitive
Seeding dates: May 1st to May 30th
Plot selection :
- Avoid hydromorphic soils : crop sensitive to excess water and root asphyxiation.
- Avoid acidic and sandy soils.
- Prefer well exposed and drained soils, of clavey-limestone type, even superficial.
- Soils with a pH above 7 facilitate the establishment of nodules.
- Deep tillage is recommended to facilitate the implantation of nodules.
- Sowing with a precision planter is recommanded.
- Row spacing: 30 to 60 cm
- Seedind density: 25 to 35 seeds/m²