Registered: France 2019
TWK: High 420 g to 440 g
Size: medium to high 7 to 9 mm
Plant height: Medium (40 to 45 cm)
First pod height: medium to high
Grain color: Beige
Flower color: White
Ascochyta Rabiei sensitivity: Tolerant to very tolerant
Flowering: Early (52 days)
Lodging: low sensisitive
Seeding dates: February 15th to March 15th
Plot selection :
- Avoid hydromorphic soils: crop sensitive to excess water and root asphyxiation.
- Avoid acidic and sandy soils.
- Prefer well exposed and drained soils, of clayey-limestone type, even superficial.
- Soils with a pH above 7 facilitate the establishment of nodules.
- Deep tillage is recommended to facilitate the implantation of nodules.
- Sowing with a precision planter is recommended.
- Row spacing: 30 to 60 cm
- Seeding density : 45 to 55 seed/m²