Type: PEA BEAN
Registered: France 2019
TWK: 200 g to 220 g
Plant height: Medium (30 to 35 cm)
First pod height: Medium (10 cm)
Color seed: White
Grain shape: Kidney
Flowering: ½ late
Lodging: Not sensitive
Seedind dates: May 1st to May 30th
Plot selection :
- Avoid hydromorphic soils : crop sensitive to excess water and root asphyxiation.
- Avoid acidic and sandy soils.
- Prefer well exposed and drained soils, of clavey-limestone type, even superficial.
- Soils with a pH above 7 facilitate the establishment of nodules.
- Deep tillage is recommended to facilitate the implantation of nodules.
- Sowing with a precision planter is recommanded
- Row spacing: 30 to 60 cm
- Seedind density: 25 to 35 seeds/m ²